Options are there on the net. It seems like whoever you are and whatever it is that you like to do, you always have an option available for you. For example, if you just happen to love writing, you can really manage to squeeze some extra bucks from sites like www.helium.com, www.squidoo.com and so on.
When sharing files is your way to go, then sites like ziddu.com will please you with their generous plan of having people sharing their files through their servers.
When you find yourself that clicking and scanning through sites is something that you won’t be bothered with, than some Paid To Click, Paid to Read might suits you. Here are some sites that sits on the first rank at ptctalk.com :
1. Isabel Marco

2. Neobux
3. DonkeyMail
4. Advercash
There’s another program that pays you only by using their toolbar to surf the ads, it consumes about 1/8 of your screen, and the counter works as long as you’re online.
The program called CashFiesta.
I myself can’t provide any payment proof just yet, but I don’t see why I shouldn’t try these programs, it’s free anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment